Zimbabwe vs Oman Super Sixes in ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifiers 2023


Pre-Match Analysis

The ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifiers 2023 is an important tournament where teams compete to secure a spot in the prestigious ICC Cricket World Cup. This match between Zimbabwe and Oman holds great significance as both teams aim to showcase their skills and secure a victory. The outcome of this match will have a direct impact on their chances of qualifying for the World Cup.


Before making any predictions, let’s review the two teams. The Zimbabwe cricket team has shown dominance in recent matches and has a strong lineup. On the other hand, Oman has also displayed promising performances, although they have faced challenges in certain situations. Both teams have talented players who can make a significant impact on the match.

Pitch Report


The pitch at Queens Sports Club in Bulawayo for the Super Sixes – Match 1 of the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifiers, 2023, is expected to offer assistance to both pace bowlers and spinners. The surface is likely to be firm, providing good bounce and carry. However, it might slow down as the match progresses, making it crucial for the batsmen to get their eyes in early. The team winning the toss will have to consider the conditions carefully before making a decision, as the pitch could play a significant role in determining the outcome of this crucial encounter.

Zimbabwe vs Oman: Squads



Ryan Burl, Tendai Chatara, Craig Ervine, Bradley Evans, Joylord Gumbie, Luke Jongwe, Innocent Kaia, Clive Madande, Wessly Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams


Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Aqib Ilyas (vc), Jatinder Singh, Kashyap Prajapati, Shoaib Khan, Mohammed Nadeem, Sandeep Goud, Ayaan Khan, Suraj Kumar, Adeel Shafique, Naseem Khushi, Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah, Fayyaz Butt, Jay Odedra, Samay Shrivastav, Rafiullah

Key Players to Watch


Batters to Watch

  • Sean Williams, ZIM (6 M • 510 Runs • 102 Avg • 133.85 SR)
  • Craig Ervine, ZIM (8 M • 354 Runs • 59 Avg • 89.16 SR)
  • Zeeshan Maqsood, OMA (10 M • 308 Runs • 34.22 Avg • 69.84 SR)
  • Kashyap Prajapati, OMA (10 M • 298 Runs • 29.80 Avg • 79.89 SR)

Bowlers to Watch

  • Richard Ngarava, ZIM (9 M • 15 Wkts • 4.34 Econ • 26.80 SR)
  • Sikandar Raza, ZIM (10 M • 14 Wkts • 5.27 Econ • 30 SR)
  • Bilal Khan, OMA (10 M • 21 Wkts • 5.97 Econ • 23.76 SR)
  • Zeeshan Maqsood, OMA (10 M • 14 Wkts • 4.45 Econ • 37.28 SR)

Predicted Playing XI


Zimbabwe Playing XI

  • Tadiwanashe Marumani
  • Innocent Kaia
  • Wessly Madhevere
  • Sean Williams (c)
  • Sikandar Raza
  • Ryan Burl
  • Joylord Gumbie (wk)
  • Brad Evans
  • Luke Jongwe
  • Wellington Masakadza
  • Richard Ngarava

Oman Playing XI

  • Kashyap Prajapati
  • Jatinder Singh
  • Aqib Ilyas
  • Zeeshan Maqsood (c)
  • Mohammad Nadeem
  • Shoaib Khan
  • Ayaan Khan
  • Naseem Khushi (wk)
  • Jay Odedra
  • Fayyaz Butt
  • Bilal Khan

Dream11 Team Prediction and Tips

For those interested in Dream11 fantasy cricket, we have some valuable tips and a perfect Dream11 combination for the Zim vs Omn match. Considering the players’ roles, head-to-head records, analytics, and expert opinions, we suggest the following Dream11 combination:

  • Captain: Sean Williams (Zim)
  • Vice-Captain: Zeeshan Maqsood (Omn)
  • Batter: Innocent Kaia (Zim), Jatinder Singh (Omn)
  • Bowler: Wellington Masakadza (Zim), Bilal Khan (Omn)
  • All Rounder: Sikandar Raza (Zim), Aqib Ilyas (Omn)
  • Wicketkeeper: Joylord Gumbie (Zim)

Match Prediction


While the performance of both teams can influence the outcome, based on current records and recent form, Oman has a 72% chance of winning this match, while Zimbabwe has a 28% chance. However, cricket is an unpredictable game, and any team can emerge victorious on a given day. If you’re feeling confident in your predictions, you can amplify the excitement by engaging in cricket betting at 24betting or another reputable platform. Place your bets and enjoy the thrill of the game!


In conclusion, the Super Sixes 1st match between Zimbabwe and Oman in the ICC ODI WC Qualifiers 2023 promises to be an exciting encounter. The performance of both teams will be crucial in determining the winner. Keep an eye on the players, pitch conditions, and weather to gauge the match’s progress. And for an added level of excitement, consider engaging in cricket betting at 24betting or another reputable platform. Enjoy the thrill of the game and may the best team emerge victorious!

Similar Posts